Inttl Advocare has a dedicated team with subject-matter expertise and experience, which is uniquely equipped to provide evolving solutions to help clients navigate the emerging challenges over the internet. The firm handles contentious matters and advisory pertaining to issues of intermediary liability, enforcement of rights online, data privacy, data protection, and allied issues.
The firm regularly represents global giants before Courts and Tribunals in dealing with nascent and critical issues in the cyberspace. Inttl Advocare also handles domain portfolios of Indian conglomerates, including initiating proceedings against cyber-squatters and preventing misuse of brands online.
Inttl Advocare also advises clients on compliance with data protection laws of various jurisdictions.
Our services include:
- Strategizing and representing clients in contentious litigation pertaining to intermediary liability, online defamation, right to be forgotten, IPR infringement & other violations, and territorial scope of injunctions, before Supreme Court, High Courts and District Courts
- Rendering Opinions and Advisory on various aspects of the Information Technology Act, 2000, Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules 2021, and other accompanying Rules
- Conducting due diligence and advising on Compliance with statutory and regulatory aspects of IT Laws
- Advisory on GDPR and other Data Protection Laws
- Filing representations and petitions before regulatory authorities on proposed regulations pertaining to IT and Data Protection Laws
- Sending legal notices to infringers including on E-commerce platforms and social media platforms, as well as responding to take-down notices received by clients
- Domain Portfolio management, including availability search, registrations, renewals, transfers etc.
- Filing Domain Name Complaints under UDRP/INDRP/USRP before WIPO, NiXi and other panels