Successfully opposing and/or revoking a patent requires in-depth knowledge and understanding of technology and law coupled with comprehensive research, effective strategy, and skillful implementation.
Inttl Advocare has a team of techno-legal experts possessing Bachelors/Masters/ PhDs degrees in science and engineering across various sectors of technology and has wide range of experience in representing clients in opposition/revocation actions. The firm works closely with clients to devise comprehensive opposition/revocation strategies which are in line with their business goals.
Our services include:
- Preparing and filing pre-grant/post-grant opposition and reply thereto, revocation petition and reply thereto, technical affidavits in evidence, invalidity briefs, claim construction briefs etc. for initiating and/or defending a patent opposition or revocation action.
- Monitoring patent applications filed by client's competitors and initiating opposition/revocation actions.
- Representing the clients in opposition proceedings before the IPO as well in revocation proceedings before all High Courts across India as well as the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
- Conducting patentability search, invalidity search, state of the art search, and freedom to operate search.
- Providing technical analysis, claim mapping, and invalidity opinions, across various sectors of science and technology, including, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics and Telecommunications, Data Processing Mechanical and Automobile, Computer Science, Electrical, Life Sciences, Food, Nutrition and Medical Devices.