Our patent prosecution department has extensive experience in serving both Indian and international clients from Fortune 500 companies to Start-ups, MSME, educational institutes and individual innovators.
The patent prosecution team has highly qualified patent attorneys, patent agents and technical experts with advance academic qualification in science and technology and well versed with Indian and foreign patent laws. We represent clients from various subject matters including Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Material Science, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Agro- chemicals, Food and nutrition and all new, and upcoming technologies including cross disciplinary technologies.
We assist our clients in filing, defending, securing and maintaining patent rights not only in India but all major foreign jurisdictions through our global network of associate law firms.
We have a strong team of paralegals and other support staff that assist patent attorneys in timely and accurate patent application filings and other procedural filings.
Our diverse and experienced teams have expertise to handle a wide spectrum of patent related services including:
- Drafting of provisional, non-provisional and PCT patent applications
- Responding to Office Actions
- Attending to Hearings
- Patentability Assessments
- Freedom-to-Operate Assessments
- Infringement Analysis
- Patent Validity/Invalidity Assessments
- Conducting Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Conducting White Space Analysis
- Drafting of Patent assignments
- Filing of Patent Applications
- Filing of Commercial Working Statements
- Patent portfolio management